Wasted Cupcakes was featured as “The latest dessert trend in America” on Australia’s Network Ten morning news show.
Wasted Cupcakes was featured in Designer Stacey Bendet’s 4am Finds.
LAist Holiday Party Guide 2012: http://laist.com/2012/12/20/how_to_stock_your_holiday_party_wit.php#photo-2
Amy Yasbeck Ritter gave Wasted Cupcakes a shout out on Good Day LA: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/19562440/amy-yasbeck-discusses-john-ritter-and-the-problem-child-reunion#.UFfVJZ5hhRQ.email
Wasted Desserts was a sponsor of the VIP Lounge at the 2013 Vintage Bouquet Event at the Greystone Mansion, the 2011 Mtv VMA Legacy Lounge celebrity gifting suite, and has worked with the following businesses and charities:
- Extra TV
- Dancing with the Stars
- NFL TV
- the St. Bernard Project
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Toys for Tots
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- The Beverly Hills Police Officers Association
- SBE’s The Abbey, Colony Nightclub and Eden Nightclub
- Charmaine Blake PR Firm.
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Rush Street- restaurant/lounge, Culver City
- The Lounge Spa, Culver City
- 0Three Media